Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oh A-Rod, This Is Too Easy... Your Wife Cuts Your Meat For You...?

"Does Alex Walex want me to cut up his meaty weaty for him? Yes he does! Ohhhhh, yes he does! Such a good boy...

You know, if A-Rod were just a normal dude who did normal things, people would probably just let him go through life with nary a second thought (maybe not). But because he does weird shit like wear purple lip gloss, bang Canadians and this (via an email from a friend of mine):
Buddy: btw..i ate dinner next to AROD on saturday night at (Topnotch Midtown NYC Steakhouse) - for all you yanks fans his wife cuts his steak cause he doesnt want to hurt himself by accident

Me: Please tell me you are not joking about A-Rod....

Buddy: According to 2 different waitors - yes, his wife cuts his steak - I could not believe it either
people are right to give him shit. Good God A-Rod...

Has there ever been anything more predictable than A-Rod having his wife cut his food for him for fear he cut himself were he to do it? He just... I mean, he's really... I'm at such a loss of words for this guy. It's like he's trying to act like a complete weirdo.

2 comments:

ummfada said...

Who cares, My woman cuts my steak too...

Luol Dang! said...

Sure, but does she do it because of your fear of steak knives?