Thursday, March 13, 2008

Update on Clay Buchholz: The Smittblog Was Way, WAY Off About Him

According to this young lady and Clay's dad, Buchholz ain't doin to bad for himself.

So 'member when I wrote that short ditty about how Clay Buchholz is weird looking and probably won't get any ass (the title of that post was actually "Clay Buchholz Ain't Gonna Be A Real Hit With The Ladies")? Well, it seems young Clay has proven me wrong. WAY wrong. It seems Clay has found himself a lady friend. A young woman entrepreneur named Erica Ellyson:
Buchholz's dad confirmed to WZLX yesterday that his boy has spent some quality time with the 23-year-old centerfold.

"I know he's met her, gone out with her, but I don't know if you consider that dating . . . but hey, a boy could do worse," Skip Buchholz told 'ZLX's Karlson & McKenzie yesterday.

Apparently Erica also spilled the beans - somewhat - to Howard Stern the other morning, telling the satellite shock jock that she was sleeping with someone on the Sox.

"It doesn't surprise me any," said Clay's dad. "Last year up in Boston he was dating a Victoria's Secret model, so he's moving up the ladder . . . . I mean, he's got pretty good taste."
As the gents from Baseball Musings point out, I don't know that I necessarily agree that taking on a Penthouse Pet over a Victoria's Secret Model is a step "up the ladder," unless that is the "odds of getting genital warts" ladder.

Regardless, kudos to Clay. I'm sure he's well aware that if he weren't a baseball player he'd be getting his STD's from the buttfugliest hog that Beaumont, Texas had to offer.

1 comment:

norian said...

ridiculous:

http://dailyericaellysonpic.blogspot.com/2007/08/erica-ellyson-introduces-herself.html