Monday, September 17, 2007

Yeah, I Feel REAL Bad For The Guy Who Picked OJ As His Best Man

Dude, chill out. It could've been much worse. He could've stabbed you to death and gotten away with it.

So why was OJ in Vegas anyway, well he was serving as the best man in a buddy's wedding of course. Thomas Scotto, an OJ associate, was getting married and figured he'd get his buddy Juice to serve as Best Man. But now that it turns out that OJ and the gun wielding dudes he found at the pre-wedding cocktail went into some guys roomed and robbed them, the groom's upset because of the shroud of controversy associate with his nuptials:
"It's ruined my wedding," Thomas Scotto, 45, said of Simpson's arrest for armed robbery the day after the nuptials.
.........

"I was doing last-minute things for my wedding," he said. But he added that he knew of Simpson's plan to get back "stolen" sports memorabilia.

"O.J. had told me about it a couple of weeks ago," Scotto said. "He said they were going to make arrangements to pick his stuff up."

When Simpson came under suspicion for the armed robbery, "he was devastated that he was ruining my wedding," Scotto said.

"This guy can't even jaywalk without getting in trouble."

"I want to go on my honeymoon. That's all I care about," he said. "I don't want the police to pick me up at the airport."
Wait, you chose Stabby McStabsalot as your best man and you acknowledged that the guy can't "jaywalk without getting" arrested, but somehow you are shocked and dismayed that OJ Simpson got in trouble during your LAS VEGAS WEDDING AFTER HE TOLD YOU HE WAS GOING TO ACCOST SOME PEOPLE HE BELIEVED STOLE HIS SHIT? That's like inviting Rosie O'Donnell to your party and getting upset when your sticks of butter are missing. You made your bed dude, lie in that fucker.

No comments: